Job Title: Digital Copywriter/Editor
Location: Toronto, ON
Duration: 12 Months
At our Client, we believe that technology should make life less complicated. Our Client's value proposition focuses on being a fair, simple and affordable way to communicate. We’re a tight-knit team with an energetic spirit and we’re sure you'll find our client a refreshing, challenging and rewarding place to work.
Our Client is hiring a digital content specialist to write, edit and manage content for their website. You will be partnering closely with product managers and designers, striving to make our client's web site simple for customers to understand and use. The qualified candidate is a leader and self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment. Collaboration is core to what we do.
• Write clear, concise copy for web: everything from support articles, user interfaces and landing pages to error messages
• Ensure consistency and adherence to our client’s brand voice and standards
• Work with a translator to translate copy into French
• Enter updated content into a content management system and copy deck
• Proofread and edit content written by others
• Monitor and analyze key performance metrics to identify successes and provide recommendations for adjustments where necessary
• Identify new content opportunities, develop and source content, coordinate and align content across multiple teams
• Perfect command of the English language, with bullet-proof spelling and grammar
• A sharp eye for detail and a commitment to accuracy
• Must be able to manage multiple production workflows and deadlines
• Accepts and learns from constructive criticism and responds positively and quickly with proper solutions
• An undergraduate degree or diploma in writing or communications
• A minimum of 2 years of experience editing/copywriting.
Must Have Skills:
Nice to Have Skills:
History of the role (new one or replacement?): Replacement
Team size and environment: 20. Casual, collaborative work environment
Any other comments: Team fit (collaborative, and being a self-starter) is as important as previous experience. This role requires supporting multiple teams and working with a wide range of collaborators across the business. Preference will be given to candidates who come with good references from previous employers.
Tundra Technical Solutions would like to thank you for the interest you have demonstrated in this opportunity. However, only candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Tundra Technical Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workplace.
Not interested in this position, but know somebody who might be? Check out our Referral Reward Program, referrals are a big secret behind our success. As always, we’re on the lookout for great people. And we know that you know great people. Simply click on ‘Tell a Friend’ option to refer a friend.
Tundra Technical Solutions is among North America’s leading providers of Information Technology and Engineering staffing and consulting services. Our success and our clients’ success are built on a foundation of service excellence. Rather than continually trying to sell to new clients and companies and simply filling databases with candidates, we focus on developing stronger relationships and deeper knowledge of our existing clients’ challenges and opportunities.
Open ears. Open minds. Open futures
The Tundra team has over 60 years of experience, from a wide variety of disciplines – recruiting executives, business owners and technical consultants. Our combined experience ensures that your needs are covered from every possible direction.