Bilingual Talent Acquisition Partner
Tundra Technical Solutions is partnering with CandidateX in its ongoing commitment to a fairer and more inclusive workplace and recruitment process. Your application to Tundra through CandidateX will be anonymized, ensuring your application is considered in the way it is meant to be – skills and achievements first.
Would you be ready to apply anonymously? Please go ahead and apply to the link below.
About Tundra Technical Solutions:
Since 2004, Tundra’s mission has been to be a global leader in talent recruitment. We’ve evolved into a recognized leader in total talent management, challenging norms and exceeding expectations by sourcing top-tier talent for some of the world’s most renowned brands.
Our pioneering approach to Direct Source Curation sets us apart, consistently ranking us among North America’s fastest-growing and largest staffing organizations.
In the previous year, LinkedIn recognized Tundra as the Diversity Champion in the staffing industry and praised us as the most engaging recruitment brand on the platform.
Join Our Team
We are on the hunt for talented individuals passionate about a results-driven career and committed to providing exceptional service to our clients and candidates.
- You will be responsible for conducting intake meetings with internal stakeholders to get an in depth understanding of their hiring requirements while consulting on industry trends and best practices to create and execute the best strategy for each role
- You will be responsible for all phases of recruitment from requirements gathering, and job description creation, through to the completion of the offer process to procure top talent for Tundra
- You will ensure an exceptional candidate experience from the first meeting through to the first day of service
- You will leverage your creativity to attract top talent in digital and in-person channels such as networking events and career fairs. Please note you will be involved in Campus Recruitment as flexibility for travel will be required.
- You will lead by example and serve as a Brand Ambassador for the organization by staying abreast of and promoting Tundra’s initiatives and achievements.
- Stakeholder Management – Effectively manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure recruitment cycles, training classes, and projects are successfully executed in alignment with scope and department SOPs.
- Serve as an SME for best practices and industry trends and use your influence to ensure the best outcomes for Tundra and its Associates.
- Data Accuracy – Maintain accurate and highly detailed records and documentation related to all Talent Department activities. This includes properly and completely utilizing department trackers, Bench, Bullhorn, Able, and LinkedIn.
- Live the Role – Strive in everything that you do, to enhance and elevate the Tundra experience for future, new, and existing Associates by knowing the devil is in the details and taking pride in your work. Values must matter to you, you’ll lead from the heart and take personal accountability for our collective success.
Who You Are
- You are bilingual (En/Fr) and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both languages
- You have 1+ year of Recruitment or Talent Acquisition experience and can provide examples of a high-performance track record
- You can demonstrate the ability to develop successful strategies for self-managing and balancing the successful delivery of metrics and ensuring additional projects and initiatives are completed with a high level of excellence and on time
- You embrace metrics and understand that consistency of output leads to favorable outcomes, you are looking for an opportunity to grow in your career and welcome new challenges and experiences
- You are digitally dexterous and can rapidly learn and adapt to new business processes and best-practices
- You take initiative to find the right solutions and go the extra mile because it’s the right thing to do
- You lead with integrity and can influence and motivate those around you
- You are self-motivated, results driven and maintain outstanding composure in the face of extraordinary challenges.
- You possess a post-secondary degree or diploma from a reputable University/Collegiate Institution
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized communities are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Tundra, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace; if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles within our organization.
Not interested in this position, but do you know somebody who might be? Check out our Referral Reward Program , referrals are a big secret behind our success. As always, we’re on the lookout for great people. We know that you know great people. Click on ‘Tell a Friend’ option to refer a friend.