About Tundra Technical Solutions:
Since 2004, Tundra’s mission has been to be a global leader in talent recruitment. We’ve evolved into a recognized leader in total talent management, challenging norms and exceeding expectations by sourcing top-tier talent for some of the world’s most renowned brands.
Our pioneering approach to Direct Source Curation sets us apart, consistently ranking us among North America’s fastest-growing and largest staffing organizations.
In the previous year, LinkedIn recognized Tundra as the Diversity Champion in the staffing industry and praised us as the most engaging recruitment brand on the platform.
Why Choose Tundra?
- Financial Success – We pride ourselves on being a leader in the industry regarding our compensation and uncapped commission structures.
- People-Centric Culture – being in the business of people, we ensure our Associates work in an environment where they can deliver results and have professional success.
- Continued Professional Development – tailored Sales and Leadership development courses to support your career growth here at Tundra.
- Endless Growth Opportunities – the success of Tundra has been built on internal progression across the organization.
- Social Responsibility – at Tundra, we pride ourselves in our ability to influence change, whether it be the work from the DEIB Council, give-back initiatives, or our green programs.
- Rewards and Perks – Competitive health and financial benefits, Associate events, recognition programs, and employee loyalty programs are a few of the perks available at Tundra.
Join Our Team
We are on the hunt for talented individuals passionate about a results-driven career and committed to providing exceptional service to our clients and candidates.
- Rapidly assess client job requisitions, detecting critical knowledge and skills, and build a pipeline of high-quality candidates across all industries to sell candidates to Tundra’s Account Manager’s client opening positions.
- Act as the key point of contact, aligning a candidate’s personal goals, availability, and qualification to client requirements.
- Build your book of business relationships and develop your talent network with IT and engineering professionals.
- Embrace our competitive, goal-oriented culture and strive to exceed internal targets and metrics to drive your success and progress within the company.
- Maintain relationships with Contractors through in-person coffee meetings, lunches, and events.
- Freedom to recruit, organize and tackle any opportunity we have open.
- Take ownership of every recruitment opportunity and use your resourcefulness to identify and attract the best candidates through multiple platforms, referrals, and networking events.
- Conduct interviews in addition to negotiating market-competitive pay rates.
- Coach and provide consulting on resume preparation and client interviewing skills.
- Maintain current understanding of contingent and technical workforce industry, changes, and innovations
Who You Are
- You respond positively to pressure and enjoy exploring new frontiers.
- You respond positively to pressure and are known for being competitive.
- You can make quick decisions and are action oriented.
- You are tech-savvy and can creatively problem-solve unanticipated challenges.
- Ability to use multiple technologies such as applicant tracking systems, vendor management systems, and Microsoft Suite.
- Prior experience as a recruiter.
- Secondary Education or comparable experience
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized communities are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Tundra, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace; if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles within our organization.
Not interested in this position, but do you know somebody who might be? Check out our Referral Reward Program , referrals are a big secret behind our success. As always, we’re on the lookout for great people. We know that you know great people. Click on ‘Tell a Friend’ option to refer a friend.