Tundra Technical Solutions is partnering with CandidateX in its ongoing commitment to a fairer and more inclusive workplace and recruitment process. Your application to Tundra through CandidateX will be anonymized, ensuring your application is considered in the way it is meant to be – skills and achievements first.
Would you be ready to apply anonymously? Please go ahead and apply to the link below.
About Tundra Technical Solutions:
Since 2004, Tundra’s mission has been to be a global leader in talent recruitment. We’ve evolved into a recognized leader in total talent management, challenging norms and exceeding expectations by sourcing top-tier talent for some of the world’s most renowned brands.
Our pioneering approach to Direct Source Curation sets us apart, consistently ranking us among North America’s fastest-growing and largest staffing organizations.
In the previous year, LinkedIn recognized Tundra as the Diversity Champion in the staffing industry and praised us as the most engaging recruitment brand on the platform.
Why Choose Tundra?
- Financial Success – We pride ourselves on being a leader in the industry regarding our compensation and uncapped commission structures.
- People-Centric Culture – being in the business of people, we ensure our Associates work in an environment where they can deliver results and have professional success.
- Continued Professional Development – tailored Sales and Leadership development courses to support your career growth here at Tundra.
- Endless Growth Opportunities – the success of Tundra has been built on internal progression across the organization.
- Social Responsibility – at Tundra, we pride ourselves in our ability to influence change, whether it be the work from the DEIB Council, give-back initiatives, or our green programs.
- Rewards and Perks – Competitive health and financial benefits, Associate events, recognition programs, and employee loyalty programs are a few of the perks available at Tundra.
Join Our Team
We are on the hunt for talented individuals passionate about a results-driven career and committed to providing exceptional service to our clients and candidates.
- Generate leads and opportunities through direct sales (cold calls), business meetings, relationship building and client events
- Manage recruitment efforts against all new business opportunities generated
- Develop and facilitate the execution of a selling strategy/territory plan in line with corporate and financial strategic business plans, which will deliver expected volume and profit returns
- Evaluate current trends, competitive activity, economic factors and changes in the market and translate that knowledge into definitive and actionable plans and forecasts to build profitable growth
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business contacts, sales partners and industry associations to support growth of the Tundra brand in a way that positively promotes the companies’ reputation and aligns with corporate strategies.? This will include keeping regular contact with all assigned accounts, sales partners and contacts to maximize/leverage available sales opportunities
- Create, identify and elevate new or existing business threats and opportunities
- Act as primary liaison to management for key initiatives/strategies and pro-actively inform them on significant changes to and/or performance against strategy for the accounts you manage
- Keep management informed of ongoing sales activities through daily entries into the ATS and weekly sales reports
Who You Are
- You are a high performer, experienced in Account Management and Business Development, within the staffing and recruitment industry, and have consistently demonstrated superior results (top 25%)
- You are experienced in accurately forecasting and completing competitive analyses
- You can develop successful sales strategies, techniques and tactics. You know how to grow sales and will be able to identify new sources of business for Tundra
- You have exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- You are an independent worker who takes initiative and acts like an owner
- You lead with integrity and can influence and motivate those around you
- You are self-motivated, results driven and maintain outstanding composure in the face of extraordinary challenge
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized communities are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Tundra, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace; if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles within our organization.
Not interested in this position, but do you know somebody who might be? Check out our Referral Reward Program , referrals are a big secret behind our success. As always, we’re on the lookout for great people. We know that you know great people. Click on ‘Tell a Friend’ option to refer a friend.