Since 2004, Tundra’s mission has been to be a global leader in talent recruitment. We’ve evolved into a recognized leader in total talent management, challenging norms and exceeding expectations by sourcing top-tier talent for some of the world’s most renowned brands.
Our pioneering approach to Direct Source Curation sets us apart, consistently ranking us among North America’s fastest-growing and largest staffing organizations.
In the previous year, LinkedIn recognized Tundra as the Diversity Champion in the staffing industry and praised us as the most engaging recruitment brand on the platform.
Why Choose Tundra?
- People-Centric Culture – being in the business of people, we ensure our Associates work in an environment where they can deliver results and have professional success.
- Continued Professional Development – tailored learning and development courses to support your career growth at Tundra.
- Endless Growth Opportunities – the success of Tundra has been built on internal progression across the organization.
- Social Responsibility – at Tundra, we pride ourselves in our ability to influence change, whether it be the work from the DEIB Council, give-back initiatives, or our green programs.
- Rewards and Perks – Competitive health and financial benefits, Associate events, recognition programs, and employee loyalty programs are a few of the perks available at Tundra.
Join Our Team
We are on the hunt for talented individuals passionate about a results-driven career and committed to providing exceptional service to our clients and candidates.
Tundra is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Engagement Partner to join its high-performance North American operations team.
As a member of Tundra’s Operations Team, you will report to the Contractor Engagement Manager/Team Lead and be responsible for supporting our pool of contractors while on assignment. In this capacity, you will be challenged with supporting and enhancing the Contractor’s journey. Successful applicants should be self-motivated, highly organized, and goal-orientated individuals with a passion for working with people and have a proven record of organization, collaboration, and escalation management.
- Maintain Contractor Engagement ticketing system
- Continuously improve contractor experience and revolve contractor queries
- Perform contractor escalation including coordination of other functions within the business such as Data Management and Payroll
- Proactive Contractor Engagement activities such as notifications of changed timesheet deadlines due to upcoming stat holidays
Who You Are
- You are bilingual (En/Fr) and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both languages.
- Excellent and proven leadership skills
- Ability to rapidly learn, adopt and develop new business processes and best-practices
- Ability to develop successful strategies for managing and balancing a team’s successful delivery of monthly and quarterly performance goals
- Excellent and proven customer service and escalation management skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to problem solve and identify innovative solutions to unanticipated challenges
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate effectively in a team and influence others
- Knowledge of current business/market trends and technology
- University Degree or College Diploma
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized communities are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Tundra, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace; if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles within our organization.
Not interested in this position, but do you know somebody who might be? Check out our Referral Reward Program , referrals are a big secret behind our success. As always, we’re on the lookout for great people. We know that you know great people. Click on ‘Tell a Friend’ option to refer a friend.