Since 2004, Tundra’s mission has been to be a global leader in talent recruitment. We’ve evolved into a recognized leader in total talent management, challenging norms and exceeding expectations by sourcing top-tier talent for some of the world’s most renowned brands.
Our pioneering approach to Direct Source Curation sets us apart, consistently ranking us among North America’s fastest-growing and largest staffing organizations.
In the previous year, LinkedIn recognized Tundra as the Diversity Champion in the staffing industry and praised us as the most engaging recruitment brand on the platform.
Why Choose Tundra?
- People-Centric Culture – being in the business of people, we ensure our Associates work in an environment where they can deliver results and have professional success.
- Continued Professional Development – tailored learning and development courses to support your career growth at Tundra.
- Endless Growth Opportunities – the success of Tundra has been built on internal progression across the organization.
- Social Responsibility – at Tundra, we pride ourselves in our ability to influence change, whether it be the work from the DEIB Council, give-back initiatives, or our green programs.
- Rewards and Perks – Competitive health and financial benefits, Associate events, recognition programs, and employee loyalty programs are a few of the perks available at Tundra.
Join Our Team
We are on the hunt for talented individuals passionate about a results-driven career and committed to providing exceptional service to our clients and candidates.
The Onboarding Specialist is responsible for completing a variety of tasks to enable successful onboarding of contractors with Tundra’s clients.
- Communicate and confirm key contract facts with payrollees including hourly rate expectations (some negotiation may be required), availability and contractor status (T4, sole proprietor or incorporated consultant)
- Provide written and verbal instructions to payrollees on completing all necessary onboarding documentation, such as background checks forms, employment verification forms and reference checks forms
- Process all forms in a timely fashion to meet aggressive client start date timelines and ensure Tundra’s adherence to all client due diligence requirements
- Work with candidates and clients to address any issues uncovered during background check processing
- Update and maintain candidate profile information in Tundra’s databases and client databases to ensure timely payment processing
- Create and issue employment contracts to payrollees and answer any questions/respond to any change requests, sign back fully executed contracts
- Provide verbal and written instructions to payrollees on time entry, invoicing, and general payroll related issues
- Assist with various internal and client reporting requests and respond to contractor and client requests including early terminations, contract extensions and pay/bill rate changes
- Process ongoing system updates and terminations as required
- Assist with recovering client as well as internal assets upon completion of assignment and/or termination
Who You Are
- Computer acumen with common MS Office programs (Excel, Word)
- Self-motivation coupled with a desire to learn and grow
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to obtain a high level of organization
- College diploma or university degree
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and other marginalized communities are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Tundra, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace; if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles within our organization.
Not interested in this position, but do you know somebody who might be? Check out our Referral Reward Program , referrals are a big secret behind our success. As always, we’re on the lookout for great people. We know that you know great people. Click on ‘Tell a Friend’ option to refer a friend.